Azel Technologies introduces 500 series electronic programmable thermostat that utilizes the lastest digital technologies for residential and light commercial systems. D-500 is designed for 24 Vac single-stage heating and cooling systems.
The 500 series can accurately control the temperature within one degree. Reliable permanent memory retains the programmed settings in the event of a power failure. In addition, the large, easy to read LCD display with backlit makes the thermostat easy to operate and simple to program.
The 500 series programmable thermostat delivers maximum comfort and energy savings by automatically changing to the preset temperature for various times of the day The energy use and costs can be reduced according to the program heat and cool times as much as 33%. This programmable thermostat is better for the environment, since using less energy helps reduce greenhouse gas emissions associated with energy production.
The Azel digital thermostat with its appealing design will allow you to replace inaccurate, old fashioned thermostats with the new accurate and easy to read 500 series.
All Azel thermostats are backed by reputation for quality and reliability.
- Large temperature display screen with backlit for quick easy readability
- Reliable Digital Electronic Accuracy
- Attractive styling complements any decor
- Separate schedules for weekdays and weekends (5-2 day programming) or 7 day by factory preset
- 6/4 Program period(ON/OFF period) per day by factory preset
- Preprogrammed with a typical energy saving set-up
- Vacation hold
- Temporary bypass unit next program
- Comfort override by holding the new setting for required hours
- Permanent hold of new temperature setting without programming
- EEPROM Battery-free Memory backup means no re-programming your schedule after power outage
- Purge: Fan 90 seconds delay-off for use of residue energy in pipe
- Display in °F or °C for added model flexibility
- Selectable 12H/24H Format
- Optional remote sensor for distant temperature sensing and control
- Auto-Change-Over between Heat and Cool modes
- Copy function for programs setting
- Remote ON/OFF control for commercial building
- Contains NO Mercury
- No Leveling Required
- Only 2 wires needed to power thermostat, no need to change battery in the future
- Ease-of-use means fewer homeowner questions and increased homeowner satisfaction
- Easy installation, setup and system checkout saves time and increases installer productivity
- Save energy cost up to 33%
- Display Format: Liquid Crystal Display(LCD) with backlit
- Contact Rating: 7.5A
- System: Cool-Off-Heat-Auto (changeover)
- Fan Control: On/Auto
- Temperature Display Range: 32-122°F(0-50°C)
- Temperature Control Range: Heat: 41°F to 95°F(5°C to 35°C) & Cool: 43°F to 97°F(6°C to 36°C)
- Remote control Cut-off of Heat/Cool/Fan output
- Accuracy: ±1°F
- Power Supply: 24 Vac, 50-60Hz
- Switching Differential: 1-2°F(0.5-1.0°C)
- Dimension: 138x 110 x 32 mm
Please click to go to Azel's product page for brochure and wiring diagram