DST-900 is microprocessor-based electronic setpoint temperature control, designed to provide on/off controls (SPDT relay outputs) for residential/commercial heating, cooling, air conditioning and refrigeration. The DST series are equipped with a Digital display that provides a constant readout of the sensor temperature and can be used to view the setpoint as well as the other programmed settings. The front buttons allow the user to easily and accurately select the set point temperature, differential and heating/cooling mode of the operation. This reliable and versatile control has a very wide setpoint range, an adjustable differential and time delay that makes it applicable in many different applications. A universal sensor is supplied with the control. This solid state temperature sensor probe can be extended up to many hundred feet. DST-900 was conceived on purpose to be installed on switchboards, panel boards, heating/cooling units and other applications.
* Reliable Digital Electronic Accuracy
* Easy-to-Read Digital Display which displays sensor temperature and functional status. It also allows precise setpoint and differential settings
* Simple programming of setpoint temperature, differential and cooling/heating modes. Setpoint can be adjusted easily wihout going into programming mode.
* Wide adjustable setpoint with temperature range from -67 to 302°F ( -55 to 150°C) and differential from 0 to 18°F (0 to 10°C). This enables the user to optimize the system performance for any applications. A tighter differential can be achieved (eg. 1F or 1C) than conventional electromechanical controls
* Anti-Short Cycle Delay to ensure the output relay remains off for up to 254 secs. This would avoid unnecessary hard start and equipment wear * User selectable Celsius or Fahrenheit scales
* Lockout switch to prevent tempering by unauthorized personne
* A universal sensor P-02 is supplied with the control. This solid state temperature sensor probe can be extended up to 170 feet. * Easy installation SPECIFICATIONS: * Setpoint range:-67 to 302°F ( -55 to 150°C)
* Differential: 0 to 18°F(0 to 10°C) * Anit Cycling Delay: 0 to 254 sec.
* Output: 1 on a SPDT 16 A 250 Vac relay * Resolution: 1°C (1°F) * Accuracy: ± 1°F
* Housing: self-extinguish UL94V0 ABS plastics, white colour
* Size: frontal 45 x 71 mm; depth 58 mm (4 DIN modules)
* Mounting: DIN rail for panel boards
* Display: LED, 3 digits, 12.5 mm high
* Data storing: on EEP-ROM non-volatile memory
* Operating temperature: 23 to 149 °F (-5 to +65 °C)
* Relative humidity: 20 to 85 % (not condensing)
* Power supply: 110VAC, 50/60Hz