The i-Link series Zone Valve Controls simplify the field wiring and yet control up to six zone valves in a multi-zone hydronic heating system. The contractor friendly Printed Circuit Board eliminates the problem caused by incorrect wiring and saves hours of installation time. There would be no more “messy” look of conventional zone valve installations.
Intelligent Linking System (i-Link) allows unlimited zone expansion with additional i-Link controllers. Field selectable priority with Priority Protection Timer ensures other zones get heat every one hour and prevents freeze-ups in the event of a priority zone failure. The End Switch delay timer let the two wire type zone valves fully opened before turning on the circulator. The panel provides EZ screwless terminal blocks for connections to the thermostats and zone valves. In addition, LED indicators on the front panel provide functional status and easy troubleshooting.
Product Features and Benefits:
* Front panel indicator lights
* Field selectable Priority
* Priority timer for protection of a priority zone malfunction and prevention of freeze-ups in the heating zones
* Unlimited zone expansion
* Dual Isolated End Switches
* Three-minute End Switch delay timer for two wire type zone valve applications. Circulator will start only after the zone valve is fully opened.
* DIP switch for easy setup of two wire type zone valve applications. No need to hook up wire jumper on the third and fourth terminals on each zone
* Works with two, three or four wire type zone valves and thermostats
* Compact and modern design
* Safety design with all electronic components hiding behind the enclosure
* Fuse protection
* Simplified wiring
* Contractor friendly PCB layout
* Easy-Connect Screwless Terminals
* 24VAC transformer output with common terminal provides compatibility with electronic thermostats
* Universal thermostat compatibility
* 100% Factory Tested
* Isolated End Switch
* Extended three year warranty
Please click to view PDF Brochure